$wag $ociety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
$wag $ociety

Swag it up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our clan Projects and upcoming events

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swag Leader

Our clan Projects and upcoming events Empty
PostSubject: Our clan Projects and upcoming events   Our clan Projects and upcoming events Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Hey clan members, I would like to inform you that clan meetings are every sunday 10:00 Pacific time.
Clan members please be in uniform when joining clan servers.
We are currently working on a CTF on the slopes, this CTF includes Many Vehicles and weapons. Please help
build this project. People in our clan who do not participate will be kicked from the clan.

Thank you,
Swag Leader
Back to top Go down
Kill All
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our clan Projects and upcoming events   Our clan Projects and upcoming events Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:11 pm

NOTE: Kill All and Griffen cannot be online at the same time due to technical problems at their house.
Back to top Go down
https://swagsocietyclan.forumotion.com
Swag Leader

PostSubject: Re: Our clan Projects and upcoming events   Our clan Projects and upcoming events Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:28 pm

I heard Griffen was a sexy devil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mr.Justin

Mr.Justin

PostSubject: Hi guys remember me?   Our clan Projects and upcoming events Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:32 pm

I missed you guys and I will see you guys again but one thing... I am not aloud to be on blockland ever again bc my parents said so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.swagsociety.co.nr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our clan Projects and upcoming events   Our clan Projects and upcoming events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our clan Projects and upcoming events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
$wag $ociety :: Clan Related :: Upcoming Projects-
Jump to: